SEBMAT Strategic Plan 2022-2027
SEBMAT is an outward looking Trust, embedded in the local community, enabling children to live remarkable lives.
The SEBMAT Strategic Plan 2022-2027, co-produced by the SEBMAT Directors, Headteachers, Chairs of Governors and Members is a statement outlining the principles and values of the Trust.
The SEBMAT 5 – Our Key Priorities
1. Growth – our ambition is to become a medium-sized MAT of between 8-10 schools or 6000 pupils that operates within a proximity of around 30 minutes between schools;
2. Collaboration – we intend to develop a menu of services and expertise which we can offer and share with local partnerships in the spirit of both our civic responsibilities and the development of a ‘try before you buy’ dimension to the Trust’s work;
3. Inclusion – supporting vulnerable students to be successful in our schools post-covid will drive trust-wide decision making and spending decisions;
4. Technology – we intend to maximise the gains made during the pandemic to improve the way in which we use technology both in the classroom and with staff in all roles;
5. Central Services – development of a core team, independent of any one school and which meets the range of needs our schools have is a key step in enabling our ambitions for growth to be realised.
Download our Strategic Plan here.