Welcome from the Chief Executive
Slough and East Berkshire Church of England Multi-Academy Trust (SEBMAT) has been established as a group of schools which can support each other to ensure the best possible outcomes for the young people in Slough and the nearby areas. This group of schools may include primary and secondary phases and may have a Church of England link but this does not prevent non-Church of England schools joining the Trust. SEBMAT will support schools to achieve educational excellence through robust governance, effective leadership and management, coaching, sharing good practice and helping to secure good value for money.
Slough and Eton Church of England Business and Enterprise Academy, Colnbrook Church of England Primary School and Eton Porny Church of England First School are the first three schools in SEBMAT. Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy and Lynch Hill School Primary Academy joined the Trust on 1 January 2019.
The Trust is looking forward to measured expansion which is pursued with caution and sustainability, ensuring that all students in the Trust continue to receive the highest quality of education together with achieving high standards.
SEBMAT aims to provide:
- Excellence in leadership
- Improvements in education with high standards
- Sustained momentum across the improvement journey
- Curriculum innovation
- Links to local, national and international groups
- Facilitated school-to-school networks, coordinating and brokering expertise
- Recruiting and developing excellent staff
- Excellent financial management and value for money