The Slough and East Berkshire Church of England Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people within its family of schools. It expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We provide an inclusive, positive and caring environment in which our children and young people can develop their academic, social and emotional potential.
Every adult is expected to play their part in safeguarding our children and young people. Each school supports this through their offer of safeguarding and child protection awareness training. All staff in all of our schools know the procedures that should be followed should they have any concerns about a student. All staff know where to go should they require some information, help and guidance.
The Trust supports each school in the following ways:
- The Trust fully adopts the Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance and addresses any changes arising from the annual update each September.
- As a Trust we undertake safeguarding reviews and audits on an annual basis by an independent body that scrutinises our policy and procedures.
- The Trust is led by a Chief Executive with a national reputation for excellence in safeguarding. Chris Spencer is the Accounting Officer with overall responsibility for safeguarding at executive level.
- Each school has its own Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy that details their school specific advice and designated safeguarding officer details.
- Each school has a governor on its Governing Body with special responsibility for safeguarding. The Chair of Directors, Chris Tomes, has trustee oversight of safeguarding across the Trust.
If you are concerned about the welfare of a pupil at any of our schools contact the relevant Designated Safeguarding Officer in each school.
- Slough and Eton CofE Business and Enterprise College, Catherine Goodyear, 01753 520824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colnbrook CofE Primary School, Tom Brunson, 01753 683661 or email@example.com
- Eton Porny CofE First School, Emma Stanford-Smith, 01753 861995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy, Theresa Richardson, 01753 691583 or email@example.com
- Lynch Hill Primary School Academy, Jenny Maule, 01753 524170
- Woodlands Park Primary School, Wendy Philps, 01628 822350 or firstname.lastname@example.org